Saturday, January 26, 2008

Getting Storganized!

Clutter? Are you saying that Whisper suffers from clutter? Well she does.
Yesterday at the SEATTLE BOAT SHOW I met Theo Mittet. Theo is a retired architect and active sailor who has crafted a solution to terminal clutter. Once it is up, you have to check out his website at http://www.getstorganized.com/. In the meantime you can see him and his solutions at the Seattle Boat Show.





While I have created extra shelves on Whisper, now I have an easier solution for all of the open areas in the cabin. Under the nav table (at which I never sit), under the salon table and especially under the weather deck on both port & starboard sides offer tremendous storage possibilities.










I went to Fred Meyer and bought a roll of 3M Extra Heavy Duty Exterior Mounting Tape. No screws. The result speaks for itself...




Having flexed my measuring tape, I am ready to go back to the Qwest Field Annex, 2nd floor, to get more boxes from Theo.

Looking forward to uncluttered sailing, I remain
Seafaringly yours,
Skipper Joe

No comments: